Model # FWS-1000-BK
- Easy-adjust piston-release handles raise and lower the seat, allowing for widest range of postures from active sitting to leaning
- Tri-Flex Seat Cushion has built-in sitz bone contours and a waterfall edge for plush support and may help to reduce pressure points
- Supports leaning posture – encourages a hip-to-torso range of 130 to 135 degrees which provides less pressure on your spine and connecting muscles when compared to standing
- The weighted base leverages your center of gravity to support multidirectional use
- Rubber Octogrip Overmold grips on bottom of base and enables you to enjoy a full range of motion while maintaining control
- Pivoting seat leg empowers you to move 360 degrees
- Seat pan is positioned forward to help promote an open hip angle that may help engage the core muscles
- Works with any standing desk/table and is rated up to 300 lbs.
- Accommodates user heights between 4'11" and 6'8"
- Designed by Martin Keen