Please Note: Mayline®—Safco® does not require the customer to fill out a warranty registration card. Please keep all purchase documents for the product in event the warranty is needed. Contact our Customer Care team for any warranty assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org or (888) 971-6225.
Our warranty pledges excellence in the quality of our products. It helps protect our customers' investments and extends our continuing dedication to our customers after their initial investment.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Safco® warranty obligation: We pledge to repair or replace, at Safco’s option, any Safco product or component that is defective in material or workmanship for as long as you, the original purchaser, own it. This warranty is subject to the provisions below.
The following listed parts, components and supplies are covered under warranty in accordance with the below schedule following the product purchase date.
- One Year: Mogo Seat
- Three Years: Outdoor Products (Entourage™, Evos™, Canmeleon™ and CoGo™ Product Lines), High Density 4-Post wire shelving and wire components, and electrical components.
- Five Years: Glides, casters, polymer-based components, seating upholstery (fabrics and leather), foam, armrests, chrome seating components, user-adjustable work surface mechanisms, laminates, veneer finishes and other covering materials, drawer glides, electrical components, e5™ product line, Event Series, cabinets or mobile systems, components that are either moving parts or controls (guides that are in contact with moving parts), and motors on the ML-Series, E-Series, and LT-Series Height-Adjustable Tables.
- Seven Years: Motor on XR-Series Height-Adjustable Tables.
- Ten Years: Seating controls and cylinders, Rumba™, Cha-Cha™, Electric Height-Adjustable Table series laminates, and wood seating components. All parts (excluding motor) on the XR, ML, E and LT-Series Height-Adjustable Tables.
WARRANTY SUBJECT TO EXCLUSIONS
Exclusions pertaining to this warranty are as follows but are not limited to:
- Product or product components utilized with the intent to rent or lease.
- Freight damages: Safco is not liable for any product damages sustained during shipping or handling operations. Safco provides specific policies and requirements regarding shipping and handling, and reserves the right to review and address product distribution matters separately.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Product negligence: A product is not considered defective due to misuse or improper installation. Safco products must be installed, used and maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings.
- Alterations or attachments to the product that were not approved by Safco.
- All COM fabric is not covered under this warranty.
- All corrugated products or components.
- Use of non-multiple shift products for multiple shifts.
Safco's warranty obligation is limited to normal use upon receipt of our products.
Normal commercial usage for seating is defined as the equivalent of a single shift, forty (40) hour workweek. To the extent that a seating product is used in a manner exceeding this, the applicable warranty period will be reduced in a prorata manner.
Models warranted for multiple shifts:
- Task Master® Industrial Series
- Soft Tough™ Series
- WorkFit™ Polyurethane Series
- Uber™ Series (500 lbs.)
- Alday™ Intensive-Use (500 lbs.)
- Vue™ Intensive-Use (500 lbs.)
- 24-Hour High Performance Chair (2424AG)
Please follow the warranty procedures described below to ensure apt and responsive service.
- Once a defect has been discovered, the original purchaser must contact Safco immediately (within 30 days of defect detection), in writing, with the serial number(s) (if applicable), date code and model number from the product(s) in question.
- Upon inspection of the product(s), Safco will collect all relevant information necessary for review of the request.
- Product replacement, replacement parts and repairs will be authorized by a Customer Care representative if acknowledged to be necessary under product warranty eligibility conditions.
SPECIFIC LIMITATIONS REGARDING COLOR VARIATIONS, FABRICS AND FINISHES
Natural products have varying grains and colors. Due to such natural variations occurring in materials such as wood and leather, these characteristics are not considered defects. Safco does not warrant the color-fastness or matching of colors, grains or textures of such materials. Materials supplied, selected or provided by the customer (COM) are not warranted.
Buyer is responsible for freight to and from factory on all warranty claims. Any description of the goods sold hereunder, including any reference to Buyer's specifications and any description in catalogs, circulars and other written material published by Safco is for the sole purpose of identifying goods and shall not create an express or implied warranty that the goods shall conform to such description.
There are no other warranties, and Safco disclaims all implied warranties including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from patent infringement. No agent, employee or representative of Safco has any authority to bind Safco to any affirmation, representation or warranty except as stated herein.
Safco shall have no liability for indirect, incidental, consequential or special damages of any kind. These limitations are agreed allocations of risk. Under no circumstances shall Safco's liability with regard to the sale or use of the products exceed the purchase price paid by the buyer for the products. Terms and conditions of this warranty are subject to change without notice.