Desktop Sit/Stand Workstation clamps to the work area and holds the entire standing-height keyboard/monitor assembly allowing the user to move their “work surface" from sitting-height to standing position with a simple lift – no knobs or levers to adjust. Monitor has tilt adjustment and is individually height-adjustable to desired height and locks into place keeping everything in position. Entire assembly swivels out of the way to provide access to the desk surface when desired.
- Ergonomic, adjustable-height, sit-stand workstation converter for monitor and keyboard; Retrofits to most desks and work surfaces
- Allows user to raise monitor and keyboard for use as a standing workstation; Promotes better posture, optimal viewing comfort and helps alleviate eye strain while saving valuable work surface area
- Monitor and keyboard stand height are individually adjustable; Keyboard stand extends and retracts manually to adjust distance between screen and keyboard
- Monitor provides tilt adjustment and locks into place
- Manual lift and tilt mechanisms; No knobs or levers needed to make adjustments
- Cables concealed within adjustable arm for a neat, cord and clutter-free desktop