Stabilizing Footrest inspires movement throughout the workday, which may help to improve circulation and remove pressure from your feet and back. It also allows you to keep moving by encouraging you to vary your posture throughout the workday. Sleek, unobtrusive design features raised ridges that provide a non-slip surface to rest your feet. Footrest can be paired with standing desks or tables, and traditional seated workstations. It can also be paired with other Safco Active Seating products. Features a non-slip design that keeps the footrest in place on hard and soft surfaces. Lightweight for easy portability, and has non-marring, Butyl rubber to keep from slipping on hard or soft surfaces. Made with a sturdy, extruded aluminum bar. Designed by Martin Keen.
- Raised ridges provide a non-slip surface to rest your feet
- Sleek and unobtrusive design
- Pairs with any desk or table, and many other Safco Active seats
- Inspires movement throughout the workday, which may help to improve circulation and remove pressure from feet and back
- Non-marring, Butyl rubber feet keep the footrest in place on hard and soft surfaces
- Lightweight for easy portability
- Sturdy, extruded anodized aluminum bar, rated up to 300 lbs.
- Designed by Martin Keen