Open-Back Sorters are typically used where mail is passed through – sorted on one side and collected by the recipient on the other
- All sorters are 15" deep with 14" deep sorting shelves. Adjust on 1/2"H increments
- Preconfigured models, designated by the letter “C” are available, or build-your-own by specifying empty sorter designated by the letter “E” and adding components
- For smoked Plexiglas, add 10% of list and an “S” suffix to standard Plexiglas door sorter, ie SN4833ELPS
- Elevated sorters offer more workspace, by raising the sorter off the work area
- Pricing is for sorters with and without doors
- For assistance with custom Mailflow Systems configuration contact Space Planning service at email@example.com
- All preconfigured models are standard with two columns of 11” wide shelves and the remaining columns with 12” wide shelves. You may receive extra shelves with sorters.