VariTask® XR has a drive system consisting of a 24V Chain Drive DC motor. The 2-leg system has 250 lbs. lifting capacity and draws a maximum of 3 amps. Its travel range is 26.5" of vertical adjustment from 24" to 50.5" by way of simple to use control switch. The control Switch is standard with 3 position memory settings. The base consists of 14 gauge legs and a rigid 14 gauge cross brace, available in black only. The base ships KD. There is an optional 18 gauge perforated 10"H steel modesty panel, available in Mayline standard colors. Due to the precision alignment of the height-adjustable legs, it is critical the unit is properly leveled for optimum performance.
- XR Base only- includes columns, control box, cross brace, cables and switch
- Drive System: 24V, Chain Drive, DC motor. 2-leg system has 250 lbs. lifting capacity and draws a maximum of 3 amps. The 3-leg system has 375 lbs of lifting capacity and draws a maximum of 4.5 amps start-up and full load
- Travel Range: 26.5" of vertical adjustment from 24" to 50.5" by way of simple to use control switch
- Work Surfaces: 1 1/8" high pressure laminate with T-mold edge is standard
- DataCenter Surfaces: 11"D x 30"W (minimum) for rectangular configurations
- Keyboard Surface: Optional mechanism extends keyboard range to 8" below and/or 7" above monitor surface. Title Range is +15 degrees to -15 degree tilt
- Control Switch: Standard with 3 position memory settings
- Modesty Panel: Optional 18 gauge perforated 10"H steel panel.
- Base: Consists of 14 gauge legs and rigid 14 gauge cross brace