The ARC™ Rotary File is a double faced unit that rotates easily to provide access to both sides. Using our flexible cantilever style shelving, the ARC provides the most unobstructed filing inches per level and the easiest installation possible. The Complete Starter includes everything needed to house a filing system including the specified number of shelves and dividers.
- Allow 51⁄4” (letter depth) or 61⁄2” (legal depth) clearance from wall for rotating carriage
- Empty units can be configured in endless variations for mixed media storage solutions
- Alley clearance needed 36”
- Shelves adjust on 1 1⁄2”H increments; 120 lb. weight capacity per shelf
- Complete Units are ideal for storing color-coded filing
- To order a fully assembled unit, add the letter "B" after the letter "C" in the part number (e.g. ARCB24403S)
- ARC top is unfinished. Work surfaces are available
- Complete units have slotted shelves with two (2) file dividers per 24" wide shelf; three (3) file dividers per 30" wide shelf
- S: Starter, A: Adder
- Standard Lock on all cabinets comes keyed alike
- Adder units attach to either right or left side of starter unit
- When ordering rollout accessories, Upright Rollout Supports must be ordered for each side of the ARC Rotary rile with installed rollout accessories.