The Bandi™ Shell Stack Chair is a great alternative to traditional stack chairs for a fun seating solution. The mid-century modern flair adds a welcoming touch to break rooms, lounges, casual meeting areas, waiting rooms, conference rooms or anywhere else guest seating is needed. These chairs also work well as accent chairs to complement existing seating options. The uniquely shaped shell is made of fiberglass-reinforced polypropylene to provide both comfort and flexibility. Shells are colorfast, nonabsorbent, mold-resistant, chemical-resistant and abrasion-resistant for a truly long-lasting and durable chair. These stack chairs feature an open seat back, flared arms and lightweight shell construction for easy stacking, storing and rearranging. Chairs stack up to eight high. The straight-leg design features black nylon glides on the bottom to protect floors from wear and tear. Bandi stack chairs are available in Blue, Green, Red and White color options to suit personal preference or decor. Packed two per carton.
- Fun seating solution with mid-century modern flair for use in break rooms, lounges and casual meeting areas; Chairs can also be used as accent chairs in spaces
- Uniquely shaped shell is made from fiberglass-reinforced polypropylene to provide comfort and flexibility
- Shell is colorfast, nonabsorbent, mold-resistant, chemical-resistant and abrasion-resistant
- Open seat back, flared arms and lightweight shell construction make chairs easy to stack, store and rearrange; Chairs stack up to 8 high
- Black nylon glides protect floor from visible wear
- Available in Blue, Green, Red and White
- Packed 2 per carton