The Extended-Height Lab Stool is a backless lab stool that pairs well with any drafting table, work bench or other standing-height work surface. Pneumatic height adjustment allows the user to customize it to their height and the height of their working area from 22-32"H. The stool also includes an 18" chrome foot ring that wraps all the way around for access from any seated position. The foot rest is adjustable to suit the needs of the individual user, and use of it may help to support muscular relaxation and less restricted blood circulation. The seat rotates a full 360 degrees in either direction for enhanced user mobility and a more active seating experience. It also comes with an upholstered vinyl seat that can be easily cleaned, making it great for industrial or hospitality settings. The stool's base includes five-star hooded casters that allow the user to roll from one area to another without standing, or provide easy mobility across work areas. Rated up to 250 lbs.
- Extended-height, adjustable, backless lab stool with upholstered vinyl seat; Pair with a drafting table, work bench or other standing height work surface
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment allows user to raise and lower seat to suit different workstations and activities; Make adjustments manually by lifting lever under seat; Seat height range: 22-32" H
- Adjustable-height, 18" chrome foot ring prevents feet from swinging and wraps all the way around the stool for access from any seated position; Raising legs and feet onto the footring may support muscular relaxation and less restricted blood circulation
- Stool rotates full, 360-degrees in either direction for enhanced user mobility and a more active seating experience
- Black five-star hooded caster base with dual-wheel casters allows user to roll form one work area to another without standing
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Assembly required
- Product meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA office furniture safety and performance standards