Keep students active while they learn with this versatile sit-to-stand desk available in gray laminate or markerboard top. A pendulum footrest allows students to redirect excess energy and continue to move, even as they sit – providing ergonomic support, increasing comfort, and promoting cardiovascular health. Great for boosting productivity and focus, this student desk has the added benefit of optional casters for better mobility throughout the classroom. All 22-30” desks accommodate K-12th grade students – as well as adults – at seated height, and K-4th grade students at standing height.
- Health-positive design with height-adjustability and pendulum footrest that promotes constant movement.
- Highly flexible with adjustable nylon glides, optional casters, and adjustable desktop.
- Durable, clean design with powder-coated steel frame and high-pressure laminate with 3mm edge banding.
- Available with Gray Nebula or dry erase laminate work surface.
- Hardworking with 200 lbs. weight capacity.
- Adjusts from 22”H to 30” H.
- Quick, 48-hour shipping and easy to assemble.
- US Patents 8061278, 8291833; Canadian Patent 2711897; Chinese Patent ZL 2009 8 0101892.1.